EMPLOYMENT AND LABOUR LAWS IN INDIA
Labour Lawyers in Delhi
Labour and Employment laws are handled by the Constitution of India with various acts In India. The working sectors are categorised and provided with various laws to protect the interest of the employees and the company by the Indian government.
The various types of laws governing labour and employment in India
Factory Act 1948 governs factories, it covers for health, welfare, safety and working hours of the employees. The law states to have limited time and wage for the employees. These laws protect the workers against caution for hazardous acts by factories.
Minimum Wage Act, 1948
For the working hours and labour this act guarantees to provide the employees minimum wage, be it a factory or a Multinational company, this law applies to every sector to provide minimum wages to them, and for their work and labour.
Industrial Employment Act, 1946
The employees have to state the conditions of the employees according to their position in the establishment of the company in which they are working under this act.
What it involves
- Fixed-term contracts –A valid contract for the wage or period of the time employment is based on fixed terms and the employee cannot leave without the notice of resignation.
- Termination –There is no need of termination letter in case of temporary work.
- Restrictive conventions–the employee is not allowed to work with the competitive firm under this situation.
Worker’s Compensation Act, 1923
In case of any injury or accident that leaves them and their dependents in need this act guarantees employees to get the amount of compensation. if the employee in the period of employment gets in life-threating circumstances and there is no need to give the benefits to the employee if, he/she is not disabled partially or fully, the employer is required to pay the compensation.
Provisional Funds Act, 1952
for financial security this act ensures permanent saving of some amount of the salary by the company, the amount is given after the retirement of the employee.
Gratuity Act, 1972
In case of resignation or the termination notice has to be given before the day arrives, it is a payable amount to the employee when they resign or get terminated by the company.
Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
If an employer has worked for more than 80 days, she will get the benefit of maternity leave while getting paid. This act ensures to provide women with the security of the job and payment in the period of their pregnancy
Protection against Dismissal
Indian labour laws provide safety in the interest of the employees and do not advertise the process of hire and fire. In case a company has to fire or terminate following are the things to provide the employees:
- For the days the employee they will lose they Pay the compensation.
- A notice for termination should be send before 30 days of firing.
The law for disabled and special category
This law assures the protection of rights of the disabled person in the workplace, this act was amended in 2016 and named RPWD ACT 2016.
Services Lead India Law Associates Offer
- Employment Agreement – it states the terms and conditions for the employee and employer, and it is signed by the employer and the employee in good faith, after which the employee is selected for the required job. To avoid legal loophole, you can look for an expert advocate to help you file an agreement for the employment.
- Document Review –To have the benefit of the knowledge of your best interest you can hire the best lawyer in Delphi to look for the review of the documentation you have done for employment. An advocate can tell you where to add the address in the documents but cannot tell you what is the address because they help you to file correct document ex.
- Create an employment termination letter–is safe and legally correct to hiring the best lawyer in Delphi to arrange a termination letter for the employee. any point can take you to the court in case of legal matters, therefore being secure with getting the help of an experienced lawyer is a great move.
- Legal notice for Recovery of the dues–only the lawyer can represent your case in the court if you matter get serious therefore hiring of the lawyer is a necessary point. You can hire labour lawyers through us who can legally create a strong notice for the recovery of your dues, and as we have expert lawyers and attorneys with years of experience, who can provide you all the legal help. We have always been a trusted platform for people who needs legal services and advice and now you can also find the best lawyers.To get all the recovery legally you need to hire lawyers and get all the legal solutions, handling your dues and compensations requires the best lawyers in business that we can provide.
The clients that associate with us have a great experience for the handling of the cases because our expert team offers our best services.