Content writing and Videos (GetLegalAdvisor’s blog)
Why Intern With Us?
- Letter of Recommendation for top interns.
- E-Certificate of Internship .
- Special Mention of “Best Intern Of the Week” On Facebook , Instagram and Linkedin.
- Blogs/Articles Published on the website.
- Your video will be publish on Youtube/Insta/Facebook and also in Linkedin.
- Get a chance to be part of student body of GetLegalAdvisor
- Interns, on excellent performance, will be considered for Gifts (based on performance).
Nature/type/work of internship
You are expected to work from home. You will be allotted topics from current affairs or general law in India along with writing guidelines and you need to also provide video on that topic as per guidelines.
One topic will be assigned to a small group of interns. Out of these, the best article will be published on Get Legal Advisor’s blog along with the author’s name.
You will be expected to submit the articles in a specified time-frame which shall be to the tune of 2 to 3 days. After submission, you will be allotted your next topics. Also some task can be allocated like content writing for social media or activities for social awareness( Promote Digital India campaign like survey , help people for opening bank account etc)
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law.
- Students pursuing PhD programme in Law.
1. Last date of Application before 11:59 PM, 25th Sept, 2020
2. Confirmation of Selection on 29th Sept 2020
3. Duration of Internship from 1th Oct to 31thOct, 2020.
4. Provide Certificates on or before 15th Nov, 2020.
Note: The internship can be extended for another four weeks based on the intern’s performance.
Internship E-Certificate for all selected candidates whose articles (at least 1) will be published on our website. There is no stipend attached with this internship. Due credit will be awarded for articles published on the website. Interns, on excellent performance, will be considered for gifts and rewards.
How to Apply
Step 1: Interested candidates Fill Internship Application form (Right side)
Step 2: After first step you need to send resume along with a writing sample to [email protected]
Writing sample can be any content written by you in the past. There is no prescribed word count for it. College assignments prepared by you will also suffice.
The subject of the email should be ‘GLA Internship: Oct 2020’.
Applications should be sent by 25th Sept 2020.
Due to a large number of applications, we might not be able to reply to individual emails. Selected candidates will be informed within 7 working days of their application.
For all queries, you can contact via email at [email protected] or you can follow us and send a Instagram message to https://www.instagram.com/getlegaladvisor/